View Full Version : Is anyone into UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship)?

Dead
11-15-2005, 03:19 AM
I've been really getting into it, some of those guys are pretty amazing. And I don't mean just the reality show (though it's pretty good too). I hope to download this weekend's payperview.

Just wondering. Goodnight!

mercurial
11-15-2005, 03:28 AM
watch 'the smashing machine' - its brutal

jared
11-15-2005, 03:28 AM
i like pride better

D.
11-15-2005, 03:52 PM
i watched that shit at work last night. fucking brutal.

gpub
11-15-2005, 04:29 PM
yeah. Pride is better though

better than new
11-15-2005, 05:03 PM
I have a friend who is into a local version. He always has black eyes.

spa ced
11-15-2005, 05:11 PM
i enjoy it.

Krazee's Ghost
11-15-2005, 05:14 PM
We usually catch some of it every week...I just like when its brutal. I don't like all the gay fuck me in the ass positions they get into when they try to wrestle in and out of each others limbs...that shit's boring.

But blood, blood is fun.

I saw some dude (dunno their names) get his face broke from a knee to the head. It was nice. Except I was eating dinner.

Mooney
11-15-2005, 05:26 PM
i used to rent the tapes with a friend back in 1992, or so.

Dead
11-15-2005, 05:27 PM
My favorite fighters (and I have limited experience with UFC) are

Diego Sanchez - this guy is viscious and does not get tired, he just goes for it like hell, man that guy has some sweet ground and pound

Matt Hughes - basically unbeatable

I want to see Rich Franklin fight, he was cool as a coach on the reality show

Forrest Griffin & Stephan Bonnar are cool too, their 3 round striking match was brutal.

They're doing some type of half hour special tonight at 11:30 on Spike about Matt & Rich, I'm sure its hype for the payperview.

I wanna see more Diego.

Dead
11-15-2005, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Krazee's Ghost

I saw some dude (dunno their names) get his face broke from a knee to the head. It was nice. Except I was eating dinner.
Hahah we always watch CSI during dinner and every time they show some gore my mom shouts to my dad "Look away, Jeff!!" ahahaha. I don't think he's even that bothered by it, it's mostly her. hah. :D

Dead
11-15-2005, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Dead

They're doing some type of half hour special tonight at 11:30 on Spike about Matt & Rich, I'm sure its hype for the payperview.

UFC 56: Battle for the Belts
Next Show Time: Tuesday November 15, 11:30 PM (ET/PT)
This special will preview the Rich Franklin vs. Nate Quarry and Matt Hughes vs. Joe "Diesel" Riggs fights featured in the UFC 56 PPV on 11/19.

Mooney
11-15-2005, 08:43 PM
did there used to be a fighter called horace gracie or something? i remember he used to always kick ass.

dreamsofdali
11-15-2005, 08:46 PM
[B]Matt Hughes - basically unbeatable

I totally hate this guy. They showed some old fights of his last night and all he does is slam them on the ground....plus he's a dick. I do like Rich Franklin though, can't wait to see his fight.

Forrest Griffin & Stephan Bonnar are cool too, their 3 round striking match was brutal.

Best fight ever!

Mayfuck
11-15-2005, 08:48 PM
^WTF

Dead
11-15-2005, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by dreamsofdali

I totally hate this guy. They showed some old fights of his last night and all he does is slam them on the ground....plus he's a dick.
It's his signature move and it works so why not use it? You're supposed to do what it takes to win, right? He was basically a nice guy on the reality show. I like him. He's unbeatable on the ground.

Dead
11-18-2005, 08:13 PM
I'm about to watch Rich Franklin win his belt from UFC 53. I'll let you know how it goes! http://forums.netphoria.org/wwwboard/icons/icon10.gif

xaphirbryan
11-18-2005, 08:17 PM
i wanna get a download of this too, being that the usual PPv party isnt going on.

anyways, Matt hughes will kill Joe Diesel, and Nate Quarry better pwn Rich, just because I like Nate more.

Dead
11-18-2005, 08:54 PM
Rich beat the other guy's face to a pulp, while remaining virtually untouched. Download this one! :cool:

Dead
11-18-2005, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by xaphirbryan
i wanna get a download of this too, being that the usual PPv party isnt going on.

anyways, Matt hughes will kill Joe Diesel, and Nate Quarry better pwn Rich, just because I like Nate more.
No way, Rich is the man.

Last night I watched a fight where Joe destroyed this guy with a sweet elbow to the eyebrow, it was rad. I still don't think he can beat Matt though.

Dead
11-18-2005, 08:59 PM
Rich beat the other guy's face to a pulp, while remaining virtually untouched.
This isn't even the worst that this guy Tanner got:
http://www.richfranklin.com/photo/Tanner's_face2a.JPG

And this is Rich winning:
http://www.richfranklin.com/photo/Rich_victorywalka.JPG

xaphirbryan
11-20-2005, 01:12 AM
did you download it yet?

crap i read the results and i feel like cutting off my big toes.

check your PMs dead.

dreamsofdali
11-20-2005, 02:15 AM

It's his signature move and it works so why not use it?

See I think that's my problem with him, ground fights are realllllyyyyy boring. It works for him so he's going to use it, I just wish he'd use his fists more.....that's all

He was basically a nice guy on the reality show. I like him. He's unbeatable on the ground.

I thought he was kind of a dick on the show. He totally blew off Rashad and treated Jason (well everyone on team Rich) like shit.

^WTF

yeah, I like UFC :erm

Dead
11-20-2005, 04:30 PM
UFC 56

http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3411646

Dead
11-21-2005, 03:11 AM
I told you guys that's how it would go down. Freakin sweet! BOOM!

Dead
11-21-2005, 11:15 AM
Aw come on you dorkuses, doesn't anyone wanna talk about UFC 56?

xaphirbryan
11-22-2005, 01:52 AM
i dont know how to watch it, or burn it or whatever, i downloaded the whole thing, but its just a buttload of files and i dont know what to do

help!

anyways, i read about Nate, and dang, i wanted to cut off my big toes. Me and Nate were going all the way to the title, but whatever.

Randy is gunna kill iceman in round 3 though, cant wait february 4th mofos.

Dead
11-22-2005, 01:55 AM
Haven't you ever heard of google? It's in rar format, jeez. Look it up.

I just watched Nate whupp some ass on UFC Unleashed tonight but he sure went out like a light on Saturday. A real sight to behold. :p

Starchildren
11-23-2005, 03:20 AM
Rich is lucky that Nate slipped on the mat.

had Quarry not slipped, he would have drove Franklin's face back into his fucking skull.

it was rich's fantastic ground game versus nate's striking. rich got a lucky break.

Dead
11-23-2005, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Starchildren
Rich is lucky that Nate slipped on the mat.

had Quarry not slipped, he would have drove Franklin's face back into his fucking skull.

it was rich's fantastic ground game versus nate's striking. rich got a lucky break.
That's bullshit, dude.

Starchildren
11-23-2005, 01:54 PM
dude, did we see the same fight?

he slipped, and that's all it took. Rich was all over him. had he not been dazed after slipping, they would have gone the full 3 rounds. nate probably would have taken it.

whatever though. Diego Sanchez is a fucking machine, and I can't wait to see him go through all the middleweights.

he is correct when he labels himself "the uncrowned champion".

can't fucking wait for Hughes vs. Sanchez. what a fight that's gonna be when it happens.

Dead
11-23-2005, 04:52 PM
Yeah I've seen 2, maybe 3 Diego fights, he's amazing. The one from Ultimate Fighter season 2 finale he was like whoa relentless with those downward punches. Joe Riggs has some amazing punches too, where he's on his feet and the guy is on the mat and he slams his fist into their head, whoa..

But Diego can't beat Matt!

Dead
11-23-2005, 04:54 PM
I'm rewatching Rich vs Nate right now.

Dead
11-23-2005, 04:58 PM
Okay that slip had nothing to do with the rest of the fight, Rich knocked him out like 3 minutes after that, he didn't slip anywhere near the KO. He even got some hits on Rich, if he was dazed it was cause Rich just broke his nose.

I just watched it 3 times and my brother agrees with me, even the commentators were sayin Nate was looking for one big punch and Rich just kept landing them.