View Full Version : Anyone want to buy my sperm?

sppunk
11-08-2005, 10:14 PM
You can have a pureblood albino's sperm for the right price.

I have a solid pedigree traced straight to clean Sweden. This sperm won't last long folks - GET IT WHILE IT'S FRESH.

PM me for sales quotes.

Ihaman
11-08-2005, 10:17 PM
I'd like it in soiled underwear form, plz.

neopryn
11-08-2005, 10:20 PM
does it have a higher likelihood of producing an albino child than normal sperm

Toby
11-08-2005, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by neopryn
does it have a higher likelihood of producing an albino child than normal sperm good question.

Ihaman
11-08-2005, 10:42 PM
I should buy a cup of it just so I can cum in it and have my sperm kick your sperms ass.

ammy
11-08-2005, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by neopryn
does it have a higher likelihood of producing an albino child than normal sperm

i'm guessing albinoism is resessive, so while it increases the chances, the mother must also have the recessive trait for it to come through or it's a no go. 0% chance if she doesn't ahve the trait, 50% if she does, and 100% if she's also albino.
see sig!

pink_ribbon_scars
11-09-2005, 12:17 PM
I found this paragraph about sppunk. I actually think it is sort of sweet or I would not post it.

"Because they lack color, albino animals have a ghostly beauty. Many people count themselves lucky to see one. You can increase your chance of discovering one of these rare oddities of nature by spending more time outdoors."

I'm not sure where I found that.

Originally posted by ammy

i'm guessing albinoism is resessive, so while it increases the chances, the mother must also have the recessive trait for it to come through or it's a no go. 0% chance if she doesn't ahve the trait, 50% if she does, and 100% if she's also albino.
see sig!

I think sppunk said once that it's more random than that. Here I found something:

"Fortunately, albinism is not very common in most cultures because it is either caused by a rare recessive gene (this requires both of your parents to carry the gene in order for you to be albino), or an even rarer case, in which albinism is caused by genetic mutation. The most common type of inheritance is "autosomal recessive inheritance". (1) As only 1 in 70 people even carries a gene for Oculocutaneous albinism (OCA), even if two people who carry it have children, there is only a 50% chance that they will even pass the gene. This means that for each pregnancy there is only a 25% chance that the child will have both the albinism genes. (3)"
source (http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/biology/b103/f02/web1/bzea.html)

Lucy Sky Diamonds
11-09-2005, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by pink_ribbon_scars
I found this paragraph about sppunk. I actually think it is sort of sweet or I would not post it.

"Because they lack color, albino animals have a ghostly beauty. Many people count themselves lucky to see one. You can increase your chance of discovering one of these rare oddities of nature by spending more time outdoors."

I'm not sure where I found that.

I think sppunk said once that it's more random than that. Here I found something:

"Fortunately, albinism is not very common in most cultures because it is either caused by a rare recessive gene (this requires both of your parents to carry the gene in order for you to be albino), or an even rarer case, in which albinism is caused by genetic mutation. The most common type of inheritance is "autosomal recessive inheritance". (1) As only 1 in 70 people even carries a gene for Oculocutaneous albinism (OCA), even if two people who carry it have children, there is only a 50% chance that they will even pass the gene. This means that for each pregnancy there is only a 25% chance that the child will have both the albinism genes. (3)"
source (http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/biology/b103/f02/web1/bzea.html)

My friend Chris from high school (coincidence on the name, I know) was albino... and so was his father & three siblings. Talk about a genetic anomaly... There was another family of albino kids in my school as well (3 in that family). Weird.

ChristHimself!
11-09-2005, 03:01 PM
no one notices the contrast of white on white

Deleted_User
11-09-2005, 03:07 PM
according to the stats in liz's post, one in 19600 people are albino!