sppunk
10-23-2005, 12:15 PM
How's life at 0-4-4?

The_Ace_of_Aces
10-23-2005, 01:13 PM
Hey Chris, how's life at 0-6.

The_Ace_of_Aces
10-23-2005, 01:17 PM
Neopryn ain't just going down this weekend, he's going to get smoked like a cock.

I've already got 50 points. He'll be lucky to get 70 total.

The_Ace_of_Aces
10-23-2005, 01:28 PM
I've already got 60 and we're in the first quarter.

I'm gonna go ahead and call it a Squirt victory.

The_Ace_of_Aces
10-23-2005, 02:20 PM
The halftime score is approximately 75-10.

sppunk
10-23-2005, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by The_Ace_of_Aces
The halftime score is approximately 75-10. I'm winning 36.48-21.30. That won't last, but oh well.

And I meant in real life, neopryn's Pens are winless. Shocking, really.

The_Ace_of_Aces
10-23-2005, 02:32 PM
Considering that your QB and WR have already played and you only have that total, no you have no chance. Hello, 0-7.

sppunk
10-23-2005, 02:34 PM
Considering that your QB and WR have already played and you only have that total, no you have no chance. Hello, 0-7. What happened to your prediction of Tech and Penn State losing last night?

You were off by, oh, 80 or so points.

Nimrod's Son
10-23-2005, 02:35 PM
who's got the login that shows live scores?

The_Ace_of_Aces
10-23-2005, 02:36 PM
I was just trying to rile you up.

Illinois is the worst large-conference DI team in the nation. That *******s Duke. If you look at the Big East, ACC, Big 10, Big 12, Pac 10, SEC, and CUSA there is no worse team. There are worse MAC and WAC teams, but that's all.

The_Ace_of_Aces
10-23-2005, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Nimrod's Son
who's got the login that shows live scores?

I don't have it. I would like to know the official score, cuz if I'm right I can quit worrying about fantasy and start getting ready for the Bears game.

sppunk
10-23-2005, 02:40 PM

I don't have it. I would like to know the official score, cuz if I'm right I can quit worrying about fantasy and start getting ready for the Bears game. You are up 89-13.

This weekend keeps getting worse and worse for neopryn. Hopefully that interception by Big Ben hurts the Steelers ability to win this game.

sppunk
10-23-2005, 02:41 PM
I was just trying to rile you up.

Illinois is the worst large-conference DI team in the nation. That *******s Duke. If you look at the Big East, ACC, Big 10, Big 12, Pac 10, SEC, and CUSA there is no worse team. There are worse MAC and WAC teams, but that's all. Purdue might argue.

Nimrod's Son
10-23-2005, 02:41 PM

I don't have it. I would like to know the official score, cuz if I'm right I can quit worrying about fantasy and start getting ready for the Bears game.

i was going to go watch the Giants game at a bar but decided to play poker instead. They ALWAYS choose the worst game here for FOX's game of the week. Last week Giants-Cowboys was the feature game and we got CHiefs/'Skins.

Nimrod's Son
10-23-2005, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by sppunk
You are up 89-13.

This weekend keeps getting worse and worse for neopryn. Hopefully that interception by Big Ben hurts the Steelers ability to win this game.
you have live scoring? post all the scores

The_Ace_of_Aces
10-23-2005, 02:44 PM
I'm surprised they don't have Denver-New York. That's what's on here. Fortunately, there's a Bears bar in the neighborhood.

Nimrod's Son
10-23-2005, 02:45 PM
I'm surprised they don't have Denver-New York. That's what's on here. Fortunately, there's a Bears bar in the neighborhood.
No, FOX doesn't have any game now because the Chargers are on CBS and God forbis they compete.

sppunk
10-23-2005, 02:45 PM

you have live scoring? post all the scores I don't. Bittertrance does.

And we get the lovely SF/Wash game on Fox.

neopryn
10-23-2005, 09:10 PM
yeah they're pretty much the worst hockey team ever assembled. no one has any chemistry with anybody else.

and i didn't expect to win in fantasy anyway. jones and bennett both out, LT and palmer with tough matchups. you're not in much of a position to talk trash on that front.

and go steelers. as long as tommy maddox never plays a down again they'll be fine.

The_Ace_of_Aces
10-23-2005, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by neopryn
yeah they're pretty much the worst hockey team ever assembled. no one has any chemistry with anybody else.

and i didn't expect to win in fantasy anyway. jones and bennett both out, LT and palmer with tough matchups. you're not in much of a position to talk trash on that front.

and go steelers. as long as tommy maddox never plays a down again they'll be fine.

Coaching son.

I was missing Moss (supposedly). Joe Horn, my starting Defense, and my kicker. But I made adjustments. You did a poor job of coaching, whereas I picked up Az Hakim who got me 25 points.

jared
10-23-2005, 09:51 PM

you have live scoring? post all the scores

sorry, i'll post in game scores next week