View Full Version : The world has increased in pitch

DeviousJ
01-07-2003, 08:55 AM
Weird, everything suddenly sounds a tone higher or something today - the phone, beeping noises, even the sound of the printer whirring... it's like when you hear a song in a movie, and they've sped it up for the soundtrack. That means time's passing quicker, right? :idea: :erm

StillBecomingApart
01-07-2003, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by DeviousJ
Weird, everything suddenly sounds a tone higher or something today - the phone, beeping noises, even the sound of the printer whirring... it's like when you hear a song in a movie, and they've sped it up for the soundtrack. That means time's passing quicker, right? :idea: :erm

Technically... yes, time is passing quicker... FOR YOU!

That means your are becoming old :D

beef curtains
01-07-2003, 09:07 AM
that's b/c of the device i planted in your ear yesterday that's slowly melting your brain....

or is it possible you have a slight hangover??

strange_one
01-07-2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by StillBecomingApart

<font color=33FFFF> haha, you have got to be the most insightful person on this board</font>

DeviousJ
01-07-2003, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by StillBecomingApart

Yeah, but that's usually a gradual thing - this just happened today. The workday is gonna be short!

DeviousJ
01-07-2003, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by So very sad about me
that's b/c of the device i planted in your ear yesterday that's slowly melting your brain....

or is it possible you have a slight hangover??

It must be the brain thing, hangovers don't usually let me travel through time :o
Actually I was still drunk when I woke up

beef curtains
01-07-2003, 09:37 AM

It must be the brain thing, hangovers don't usually let me travel through time :o
Actually I was still drunk when I woke up

i told you not to pound that pint of Stoli !

StillBecomingApart
01-07-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by strange_one

<font color=33FFFF> haha, you have got to be the most insightful person on this board</font>

ahahahah

StillBecomingApart
01-07-2003, 11:02 AM

Yeah, but that's usually a gradual thing - this just happened today. The workday is gonna be short!

Yes, it will be shorter! But if after work you'll listen to chipmunks, you'll become crazy.

http://www.fiftiesweb.com/chipmunks.jpg