View Full Version : last nite...

DeadSwan
01-06-2003, 04:26 PM
well, actually it was friday night, but whatever. "three nights ago" doesn't sound as cool. but um. wow. whatta time. two of my friends (mandy and jeff) and i decided to be winos. so we got some $5 bottles from safeway, complete with brown paper bags and walked around downtown causing mayhem. at first it was innocent enough-walking through the swanky hotel and taking flowers, peeing in the bushes...but um. yeah. then we started doing "dares", which uh...was kind of dumb, but hilarity ensued. first we had cigarettes with the bosnian security guards at the hotel, and many stole one of their orange work vests and some caution tape, which she wore about her like a sash. then um. we went the park and decided to steal the two gigantic snowflakes attached to the roof of the concession stand. so jeff shimmied up this this and undid the chains that connected these tinsel monstrosities. and there ya go. then we scaled a fence and jeff and mandy crawled through the ticket booth of the skating rink and stole a bunch of frappuccinos, some Rink Guard uniforms, cans of whipped cream, a rubber hand stamp, some keys and made some popcorn. then we left, taking the snowflakes with us and went to have some coffee. mandy and jeff wore their rink guard uniforms, and mandy had on her orange safety vest (i had used the caution tape as toilet paper earlier) and we were covered in whipped cream, dragging these 20-pound silver doodads. it was great. of course i was a huge pussy and scared shitless the whole time, but it was a memorable night, to say the least.

mirrar
01-06-2003, 04:29 PM
aw the memories.. i haven't done shit like that in years.

Red Wine Cage
01-06-2003, 04:42 PM
if you really wanna be a whino, get mad dog 20/20.

do it right!;)

meow
01-06-2003, 04:57 PM
This is what you need

http://www.var.cx/pictures/urine.jpg

Mason R Butler
01-06-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Red Wine Cage
if you really wanna be a whino, get mad dog 20/20.

do it right!;)
That wine was the best girl I ever had.

How about those cheap ass jugs of Wild Irish Rose? Perfect for sitting on a stoop/porch and yelling at people that walk by.

Red Wine Cage
01-06-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by I Hate Music

That wine was the best girl I ever had.

How about those cheap ass jugs of Wild Irish Rose? Perfect for sitting on a stoop/porch and yelling at people that walk by.
DAMN straight, man.

skippy
01-06-2003, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by I Hate Music

I prefer Boone's Farm for such occasions.

Best Looking Boy
01-06-2003, 08:04 PM
Haha Boone's, you're 26? :rofl:

oui henri
01-06-2003, 08:09 PM
What?

No BABY DUCK?