View Full Version : Trail Of Dead - "Source Tages and Codes" Appreciation thread


I'm Hardcore
10-07-2005, 12:25 AM
this album kicks much ass

Luke de Spa
10-07-2005, 01:03 AM
how could anyone like an album with that name

I'm Hardcore
10-07-2005, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Lucky Day Spa
how could anyone like an album with that name

its a pretty gay name, kind of like Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness, thats a pretty gay name

but the album kicks ass

disgruntledwife
10-07-2005, 01:10 AM
get off the freaking internet so ur phoneline is free!
(apologies to everyone else for interfering!)

wHATcOLOR
10-07-2005, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by disgruntledwife
get off the freaking internet so ur phoneline is free!
(apologies to everyone else for interfering!)

r u hot

I'm Hardcore
10-07-2005, 02:14 AM
my thread has been raped

talk show host
10-07-2005, 02:31 AM
I couldn't get into that album. I should probably try again.

edit:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
r u hot
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The answer to this is yes, and she's all mine :D

daydreamer999
10-07-2005, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by disgruntledwife
get off the freaking internet so ur phoneline is free!
(apologies to everyone else for interfering!)

^i couldn't get into this, i should probably try again.

sweetmusk
10-07-2005, 09:10 AM
yeah that album is pretty awesome. 'how near, how far' rules.

neopryn
10-07-2005, 09:33 AM
i hate new zealand

Lorenzo
10-07-2005, 02:16 PM
Brilliant album, much much much better than Worlds Apart.

talk show host
10-07-2005, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by daydreamer999


^i couldn't get into this, i should probably try again.


Did Sean Casey reject all your advances?

Oranjes
10-07-2005, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by neopryn
i hate new zealand even where they filmed Lotr?

Originally posted by I'm Hardcore
Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness, thats a pretty gay name
if that's gay, then i dont want to be straight

I'm Hardcore
10-07-2005, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Oranjes
even where they filmed Lotr?

if that's gay, then i dont want to be straight

its a gay album name. the album itself is awesome, obviously

Nidhogg
10-08-2005, 12:02 AM
I've actually been playing it a lot lately. Great album.

Oranjes
10-08-2005, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by I'm Hardcore


its a gay album name. the album itself is awesome, obviously i know, but it wouldnt have worked if i said; "if that's a gay album name, then i dont want to have a straight one!"

see?

Rockin' Cherub
10-08-2005, 02:44 AM
good album. a little bit too repetitive but i like some of the songs a lot. the first two are great. and the last one. but the vocals are really annoying after a while

I'm Hardcore
10-08-2005, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by Oranjes
i know, but it wouldnt have worked if i said; "if that's a gay album name, then i dont want to have a straight one!"

see?

i knew what you meant, dude! :D

Luke de Spa
10-08-2005, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by I'm Hardcore

its a pretty gay name, kind of like Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness, thats a pretty gay name

but the album kicks ass
"I'm Hardcore" is a pretty gay name

OOH SNAP

I'm Hardcore
10-08-2005, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by Lucky Day Spa

"I'm Hardcore" is a pretty gay name

OOH SNAP

wtf is a "lucky day spa" ?

Luke de Spa
10-08-2005, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by I'm Hardcore

wtf is a "lucky day spa" ?
WTF do you think it is. It's a day spa of the designation "Lucky". Another might substitute "Peaceful" or "Luxury". You might try "Stupid Question Day Spa" if you need to unwind from a tough week of intensely challenging photocopying work. ZINGED

I'm Hardcore
10-08-2005, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Lucky Day Spa

WTF do you think it is. It's a day spa of the designation "Lucky". Another might substitute "Peaceful" or "Luxury". You might try "Stupid Question Day Spa" if you need to unwind from a tough week of intensely challenging photocopying work. ZINGED

wait 'till i see you at Countdown, then i'll bash you with some Kava roots

disslunker
10-08-2005, 03:04 PM
I too enjoy this album.

Well, the first half.

Oranjes
10-08-2005, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by I'm Hardcore


i knew what you meant, dude! :D good! :D

can you read my mind too? don't do it, just answer the question.

I'm Hardcore
10-08-2005, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Oranjes
good! :D

can you read my mind too? don't do it, just answer the question.

no sorry