View Full Version : nip/tuck is the best show on television

pale_princess
09-30-2005, 06:16 PM
seriously. i couldn't get enough of season 2, and season 3 is so far so wicked. i actually haven't seen season 1 yet. come on, some of you faggots gotta have some mcnamara/troy love around here.

MusicMan4
09-30-2005, 06:17 PM
it needs more celebrity guest stars getting work done

pale_princess
09-30-2005, 06:19 PM
yeah. and then for christian troy to fuck them and be an asshole about it!

mirrar
09-30-2005, 06:22 PM
i've never seen it but the thought of plastic surgery for anything other than fixing serious deformities makes me sick to my fucking stomach so i doubt i'd like it.

pale_princess
09-30-2005, 06:22 PM
it's a tv show! with actors! acting! playing plastic surgeons! with sexy, soap opera-y, crazy results!

Orenthal James
09-30-2005, 06:24 PM
i watched the season premiere and i thought it was cool but i didnt watch it again save for the part where some guy with tears tattooed on his face was sitting down and they were getting into how the tears were for people he has killed, and it seemed like it was supposed to be emotional but it wasnt so i changed the channel

mirrar
09-30-2005, 06:24 PM
yep sounds shitty! i don't watch tv anymore anyway. not my thing with the exception of the odd stimulating thing. i'd much rather read.

pale_princess
09-30-2005, 06:26 PM
i enjoy reading us weekly and people.

Dead
Originally posted by mirrar
yep sounds shitty! i

Orenthal James
Originally posted by mirrar
yep sounds shitty! i don't watch tv anymore anyway. not my thing with the exception of the odd stimulating thing. i'd much rather read. i was gonna say "or get fucked by old men!" but then i realized that you arent the girl who did that.

sorry

pale_princess
09-30-2005, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Dead

season 3 of the oc is definitely kicking season 2's ass though!

pale_princess
09-30-2005, 06:28 PM
mirrar i think you'd like it. there was a transgendered chick on it who was fucking her adopted son.

Dead
09-30-2005, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by pale_princess

season 3 of the oc is definitely kicking season 2's ass though!
I'm diggin it but I didn't watch last night's episode yet.

pale_princess
09-30-2005, 06:34 PM

I'm diggin it but I didn't watch last night's episode yet.

DUUUUUUUDE best one of the season so far!

Orenthal James
09-30-2005, 06:34 PM
yes, the man who likes the OC and Alias is now denigrating another show's quality.

continue, please

Dead
09-30-2005, 06:35 PM
I'll watch it tonight, nothing's on at 10. Don't spoil it!!

Alias premiere was kinda weird. :erm

Orenthal James
09-30-2005, 06:35 PM

DUUUUUUUDE best one of the season so far! the reason i get so frustrated with The OC is that they start and then make you wait a month.

i mean, i am going to wait the month, but i wish they wouldnt do that.

also, this season has the same suckiness that season two had.

its a shame that things went so far downhill after season one

Dead
09-30-2005, 06:38 PM
They're taking a month off? That sucks balls.

Orenthal James
09-30-2005, 06:40 PM
They're taking a month off? That sucks balls. yeah, after marissa ended up in ryans room cause she left the dance cause she couldnt stop thinking about him even though he was jealous of her new friends and summer caught the dean of discipline and taylor making out and they said new episodes November 3rd

Mooney
09-30-2005, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Orenthal James
yeah, after marissa ended up in ryans room cause she left the dance cause she couldnt stop thinking about him even though he was jealous of her new friends and summer caught the dean of discipline and taylor making out and they said new episodes November 3rd
YOU BASTARD! although, i knew i should have stopped reading halfway through the first line, so it's my own damn fault.:(

Esty
09-30-2005, 06:46 PM
They're taking a month off? That sucks balls.

Baseball playoffs begin next week champ.

Dead
09-30-2005, 07:29 PM
I quit reading after I read something about marissa being in ryan's room. And also, YOU BASTARD. And also, I'm quitting this thread just to be safe. Later guys.

Orenthal James
09-30-2005, 07:31 PM
I quit reading after I read something about marissa being in ryan's room. And also, YOU BASTARD. And also, I'm quitting this thread just to be safe. Later guys. thats fine.

Dead
09-30-2005, 10:53 PM
You guys are just saying that about season 3 cause they ended the episode with everyone happy and in love.

Mooney
09-30-2005, 10:59 PM
You guys are just saying that about season 3 cause they ended the episode with everyone happy and in love.
season 2 sucked balls. as did the first three episodes of season 3.

Dead
09-30-2005, 11:01 PM
I liked the Spider-man kiss when Summer ran back to be with Seth. That moment ruled. Season 2 was good. Season 3 is alright so far.

Mooney
09-30-2005, 11:14 PM
I liked the Spider-man kiss when Summer ran back to be with Seth. That moment ruled. Season 2 was good.

that scene made me want to eat shotgun. so much that i totally forgot that it even meant that summer and seth were back together. like as soon as he started to head for the roof with the rope i cringed.

spring
09-30-2005, 11:16 PM
i think i watched almost half of season one when it was on ctv at midnight or so on sundays. i really liked it, and felt kinda ashamed for it, because of my movie snob friends. the chick really pissed me off though. i thought troy was awesome, and even sean was bearable at times, but she was soooo annoying. that's why i didn't bother after a while..

Dead
09-30-2005, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Mooney

that scene made me want to eat shotgun. so much that i totally forgot that it even meant that summer and seth were back together. like as soon as he started to head for the roof with the rope i cringed. Come on man, it was so romantic!!!

Elvis The Fat Years
10-01-2005, 03:15 AM

you wouldn't know a good show if it was sitting on your face.

TuralyonW3
10-01-2005, 05:10 AM
South Park + Family Guy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nip/Tuck

MusicMan4
10-01-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by TuralyonW3
South Park + Family Guy

ahfahahah

pale_princess
10-02-2005, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by TuralyonW3
South Park + Family Guy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nip/Tuck

you, sir, are clearly a virgin.

because only virgins who live in their mothers basements own every single season of south park and family guy on dvd, as well as futurama and the simpsons because they are virgins who will never get laid and still watch cartoons!

ps. you're a faggot.

Oranjes
10-02-2005, 07:55 PM

because only virgins who live in their mothers basements own every single season of south park and family guy on dvd, as well as futurama and the simpsons because they are virgins who will never get laid and still watch cartoons!

ps. you're a faggot. i like scooby doo and rupert... will i ever get laid?

D.
10-02-2005, 08:12 PM

ps. you're a faggot.
:rofl: