anal sex?

are you still seeing her?

neopryn
09-28-2005, 04:09 PM
what's jai guru deva mean?

sppunk
09-28-2005, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by neopryn
what's jai guru deva mean? Guru Deva, actually it is Guru Dev, is incited in the song because he was the Maharishi's teacher. He is an actual person, and they invoked him in their meditation every day. The name actually has meaning in itself. A Guru is a teacher, or spiritual leader of sorts. Dev, according to some other sites I went to, means god or heavenly one. As stated, Maharishi's actual teacher's name was Guru Dev. John Lennon appeared to take the liberty adding the "a"on the end. Jai means, and there are several meanings I have for this, "I give hope, or thanks to", this I was told, but some sites say it means, "victory" or "salutations". Om, is probaby the easiest part to explain. Om is believed to be the natural vibration of the universe. Hence, when many meditate, they make the "ooohhhmmmm" sound. They are trying to bring in that vibration of the universe.

neopryn
09-28-2005, 04:13 PM
that's pretty deep

yo soy el mejor
09-28-2005, 04:20 PM
the beatles

Travis Meeks
09-28-2005, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by pink_ribbon_scars
anal sex?

are you still seeing her?

No, I didn't and I don't think I am going to either. The idea doesn't really excite me too much and I don't know if I feel like going through the awkwardness of it with her. I will one day do anal but not for a while, not until I get board of the pussy.

and I am still "seeing" her but hopefully not for long. I don't know why I even bother with her like I do.

But thanks for wondering if I had butt sex :)

wHATcOLOR
09-28-2005, 07:43 PM
om

Izzle
09-28-2005, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Jai Guru Deva

No, I didn't and I don't think I am going to either. The idea doesn't really excite me too much and I don't know if I feel like going through the awkwardness of it with her. I will one day do anal but not for a while, not until I get board of the pussy.

and I am still "seeing" her but hopefully not for long. I don't know why I even bother with her like I do.

But thanks for wondering if I had butt sex :)

is your woman hot? send her to uncle izzle

Travis Meeks
09-28-2005, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Izzle

is your woman hot? send her to uncle izzle

she hot, and yes, I would like to send her away somewhere

Travis Meeks
09-28-2005, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by big white horse hung
om

hey buddy

wHATcOLOR