View Full Version : post all about your exciting day!

shaniqua
01-05-2003, 02:48 AM
today i:

- took my kitty to his first-ever visit to the vet. the vet was a really cute girl with short blonde hair and freckles. he didn't like getting the thermometer up his bum. he was pretty well-behaved. then when we got out of the examination room, there were some dogs in the lobby and yoshi got really pissed off so i put him back in the duffel bag (i don't have a kitty cage yet! my boyfriend is bringing me one tomorrow!)

- went to the record store to buy some concert tickets. i took the kitty with me on the streetcar and the cute record store boys played with him while i was there

- cooked a great eggplant tofu yellow pepper stirfry. yummy.

- hung around my room a bit. went on the computer. yoshi was very lazy all day. the vet told me the shot would make him like that

- went to the bloor cinema and saw bollywood/hollywood by myself cos my friend aimee was too lazy to come out yet. i didn't know what to make of the movie at first, but i ended up liking it a bit. it was pretty cute.

- went cd shopping after the movie

- then aimee came over and we were gonna go to the el mocambo but we were both too lazy so we stayed in and watched this movie called the art of woo which starred such canadian b-stars as former muchmusic vj sook-yin lee and canadian "rock star," edwin. it was ok, but the fact that it was filmed in and set in my neighbourhood made it all the more bearable

- went to pizza pizza. aimee went home. called the boyfriend.

now i'm here with yoshi on my lap.

HOW EXCITING!

Thoughtless
01-05-2003, 02:50 AM
today:

-woke up at 1 p.m.

-jammed with the band across the street. made up a song.

-wrote some parts of songs for my band.

-posted on netphoria.

i live a boring life.

Ketchup
01-05-2003, 02:52 AM
went to work.
consumed some macoroni & cheese and milk.
ate some cupcakes.
played super mario 2.
went to girlfriend's house.
watched a movie... Murder by Numbers i think...
fell asleep when it got a lil boring.
took girlfriend home.
the end.

cowbite
01-05-2003, 02:52 AM
-kicked a homeless man in the face

peabody
01-05-2003, 02:56 AM
-woke up around 1:30 pm
-got a sub from subway
-sat around
-sat around
-talked to my friend catherine who might move in with me.
-sat around
-my dad got drunk and yelled and is actually currently yelling at me from the other room about something about a light being on and me not understanding money and i can't go into the real world. i dunno! he's slurring his words and saying fuck every other word, so i've drowned it out into a series of whoops and clicks. his loudness is waking my mom up too. what a jerk.
-now i'm sitting here and it's 1:00 am!

woo. today kinda sucked.

KingJeremy
01-05-2003, 03:01 AM
12am-6am I finished my last ever shift for my part time job doing auditing.

6am-9am I chatted with someone new here from netphoria. She was very nice and we had a good conversation

9am-930am I went to the bank to deposit some money.

930am-1000am I came back and finished chat with her and went to sleep

1000am-4pm I slept

4pm-5pm I got up and watched some football. I took a shower and went to the grocery store.

5pm-present I've been posting here on and off...playing spiderman on Xbox and watching football.

mirrar
01-05-2003, 03:05 AM
slept until about one.. looked for some stuff.. didn't find it.. talked to a bunch of people on icq all day, fed my cats and cuddled with them for a bit.. let my roommates friend in and chilled with her till the roommate got here.. now they went out and i'm doing nothing. oh and throw a long nap and lots of snacking in there too.

Victor_Mancini
01-05-2003, 03:07 AM
Sleep...glorious sleep

Crippler
01-05-2003, 03:10 AM
<font color="aquamarine">Woke up

Went to the bank

Went to a baby shower

Walked home in freezing weather for an hour

Took a nap

Went to work

Got home

Went to friend's house, watched football/Iron Chef (what it was apparent that Atlanta was kicking too much ass)

Killed a mouse that had invaded my friend's home. This was rather funny....STORY TIME.

Their cat was sniffing at something in the corner of the living room, and then their dog joined her. Then a mouse shot out of where they were sniffing, and that got all 6 of us into an uproar. After a series of comical misattempts to trap the mouse (including me jumping away when it streaked across the living room floor in my direction early on), we finally forced it to make a break for the kitchen, where I smashed it 3 times with a shoe, thereby earning retribution for jumping away like a bitch earlier. This family has had mice problems recently; they thought they got 'em all when, after they began cleaning out their basement in preparation for it to be renovated, they found what appeared to be a mouse family living under their basement steps, all dead from mouse traps and the like. Hopefully, they're all gone now.

Came upstairs.

Logged onto Kazza.

Started posting here.</font>

Ketchup
01-05-2003, 03:10 AM
c'mon! did anyone have seeeeeeex today?!