View Full Version : unborn baby fails to record album

Aeris Hilton
09-14-2005, 07:52 PM
killed by mother in the fetal stage. could have been the next big thing in facepaint rap.

GlasgowKiss
09-14-2005, 07:55 PM
*winces* dang

neopryn
09-14-2005, 07:57 PM
this is awesome

bitey's ghost
09-14-2005, 11:27 PM
Actually its a little tired and played out. If it was anyone else they would get flamed for being lame. Since it is Sean Casey everyone's internet empathy for the fat loser kicks in and you guys try to make him feel better. I guess its kinda cute though, you know, losers helping losers.

FearFactory
09-15-2005, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by bitey's ghost
I guess its kinda cute though, you know, losers helping losers.

You mean like you come in these threads like a knight in shining armor, attempting to rescue the "fair maiden" while only bumping the thread to the top?

neopryn
09-15-2005, 12:01 AM
Actually its a little tired and played out. If it was anyone else they would get flamed for being lame. Since it is Sean Casey everyone's internet empathy for the fat loser kicks in and you guys try to make him feel better. I guess its kinda cute though, you know, losers helping losers. no, it's awesome

Aeris Hilton
09-15-2005, 06:30 AM
Actually its a little tired and played out. If it was anyone else they would get flamed for being lame. Since it is Sean Casey everyone's internet empathy for the fat loser kicks in and you guys try to make him feel better. I guess its kinda cute though, you know, losers helping losers.

Why don't they teach you guys about safe sex in Kentucky?

ravenguy2000
09-15-2005, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by Sean Casey

Why don't they teach you guys about safe sex in Kentucky?

I got quite a few lectures, myself.

*shrug*

dean moriaty
09-15-2005, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by ravenguy2000

I got quite a few lectures, myself.

*shrug*

"hey kids, just put it up the pooper and they'll never get pregnant"

Izzle
09-15-2005, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by dean moriaty

"hey kids, just put it up the pooper and they'll never get pregnant"

:rofl:

smashingjj
09-15-2005, 09:20 AM
Actually its a little tired and played out. If it was anyone else they would get flamed for being lame. Since it is Sean Casey everyone's internet empathy for the fat loser kicks in and you guys try to make him feel better. I guess its kinda cute though, you know, losers helping losers. dude this board is full of losers about whom you couldn't care less. i find it remarkably heroic how you keep on coming, even though you're all miles out of their league, to post these earth-shattering remarks, making even more clear how little you care about any of them. Hell, you already spent about 5000+ posts doing that! that must mean you're really better than anyone of us.

Krazee's Ghost
09-15-2005, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by smashingjj
dude this board is full of losers about whom you couldn't care less. i find it remarkably heroic how you keep on coming, even though you're all miles out of their league, to post these earth-shattering remarks, making even more clear how little you care about any of them. Hell, you already spent about 5000+ posts doing that! that must mean you're really better than anyone of us.

And you're doing quite a swell job of demonstrating that killer logic yourself, kid.

Krazee's Ghost
09-15-2005, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by FearFactory

You mean like you come in these threads like a knight in shining armor, attempting to rescue the "fair maiden" while only bumping the thread to the top?

Yeah kinda like that...except we're not losers.

I'm sure you would've done the same thing for dusty...

Krazee's Ghost
09-15-2005, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by neopryn
no, it's awesome

You admitted to liking Britney Spear's music. Your opinion about <b>anything</b> is null.

sppunk
09-15-2005, 12:27 PM
Since it is Sean Casey everyone's internet empathy for the fat loser kicks in and you guys try to make him feel better. Hey TOOL boy, you're not the skinniest kid on the block.

sppunk
09-15-2005, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Krazee's Ghost

You admitted to liking Britney Spear's music. Your opinion about <b>anything</b> is null. How's ICP??????????????????????

WOOO FACEPAINT!!!!!! FAYGOOOO!!111

Mayfuck
09-15-2005, 12:29 PM
First post is gold. Every post from all parties since has been really sub-par.

Krazee's Ghost
09-15-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by sppunk
Hey TOOL boy, you're not the skinniest kid on the block.

No, but Sean Casey is still a fat loser, right?? :confused:

Krazee's Ghost
09-15-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by sppunk
How's ICP??????????????????????

WOOO FACEPAINT!!!!!! FAYGOOOO!!111

Actually they just started doing work with their old producer, Mike E. Clark again. I doubt it'll be as great as it was before they started to go off on their little "We love god" thing...but its refreshing to know that they've actually realized Mike E. Clark IS god.

Thanks for asking.

smashingjj
09-15-2005, 04:24 PM

And you're doing quite a swell job of demonstrating that killer logic yourself, kid. yeah. except i don't pretend to be above everyone (after being known as the one with the fingers in the cunt)

bitey's ghost
09-15-2005, 04:30 PM
That is only because you are too weird looking and creepy for anyone to allow you to finger their cunt. Well that and the fact it seems like you're more interested in cock.

smashingjj
09-15-2005, 04:36 PM
HAHAH HE MUST BE GAY LOL

LOL CUZ GAY PEOPLE ARE WEIRD LOOKING AND STUFF

FearFactory
09-15-2005, 07:11 PM
I'm sure you would've done the same thing for dusty...

I don't recall anyone flaming her constantly and if they would have, she was more than capable (as I'm sure she still is) of handling her own business.

Krazee's Ghost
09-15-2005, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by smashingjj
yeah. except i don't pretend to be above everyone

Look, I don't lie.