View Full Version : remember how the trail of dead released an album this year?


Aeris Hilton
09-10-2005, 09:19 PM
haha

neopryn
09-10-2005, 10:06 PM
look at these cunts on mtv

Ghetto_Squirrel
09-10-2005, 11:46 PM
Oh, Jesus.

Peabody and I went to see them in the spring. Everything after the Secrets... EP sounded like a horrendous off-Broadway production.

schaadow
09-11-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Ghetto_Squirrel
Everything after the Secrets... EP sounded like a horrendous off-Broadway production.
to me the Secrets... EP sounded like a bad Sonic Youth impression

sledge
09-12-2005, 09:32 AM
It's too bad Conrad seems to have taken sontrol of the band, the best and only good song on WA is caterwaul by Jason.

Brute Squad
09-12-2005, 10:05 AM
It's been sad to see this band decline over the years. For fuck's sake, they covered a U2 song the last time I saw them live in late '03.

ryan patrick
09-12-2005, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Sean Casey
haha

yeah, i did forget about immediately after it came out.

and then a week ago i remembered it existed and was like "nnuuuuhhhhh".

whatta turd

Baalzevuv
09-12-2005, 12:06 PM
Oh, come on, they're not that bad :)

They had a couple great tracks off World's Apart. Granted, that album isn't nearly as accomplished as Source Tags or Madonna, but it's still better than most of the shit released so far this year.

sinequan
09-12-2005, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Baalzevuv
Oh, come on, they're not that bad :)

They had a couple great tracks off World's Apart. Granted, that album isn't nearly as accomplished as Source Tags or Madonna, but it's still better than most of the shit released so far this year.

i would love to agree with this statement, but "Worlds Apart" is by far one of the worst releases of this year. it's quite sad, as they were my favorite band at one time. as someone said before, "Caterwaul" is the only good song on "Worlds Apart".

Baalzevuv
09-12-2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by sinequan


i would love to agree with this statement, but "Worlds Apart" is by far one of the worst releases of this year. it's quite sad, as they were my favorite band at one time. as someone said before, "Caterwaul" is the only good song on "Worlds Apart".

I have much love for the title song, The Rest Will Follow and Let it Dive. Every bit as good as Caterwaul, imo.

neopryn
09-12-2005, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Baalzevuv
Oh, come on, they're not that bad :)

They had a couple great tracks off World's Apart. Granted, that album isn't nearly as accomplished as Source Tags or Madonna, but it's still better than most of the shit released so far this year. worlds apart is a huge piece of shit. source tags and madonna are brilliant.

Rockin' Cherub
09-12-2005, 01:30 PM
fuck world's apart. the first two tracks on source tags & codes are still breathtaking.

mono
09-12-2005, 01:34 PM
piece of shit album and they were dissapointing live earlier this year