View Full Version : blur


transluscent
09-09-2005, 06:16 PM
where should I start with them? I have only heard greatest hits

Baalzevuv
09-09-2005, 06:18 PM
Greatest Hits? One song?

Ensoul
09-09-2005, 06:26 PM
the great escape.

it's one of my favorites.

dean moriaty
09-09-2005, 06:30 PM
i don't like them that much But go for great escape or parklife. probably great escape first

Dead
09-09-2005, 06:37 PM
Song 2!

transluscent
09-09-2005, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Dead
Song 2!
WOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOO

Netphorian Gadabout
09-09-2005, 07:12 PM
parklife then great escape then modern life is rubbish

neopryn
09-09-2005, 07:20 PM
ah, i'm a pro here.

there's two distinct eras (not counting the debut). modern life, parklife, and great escape constitute the first. go for parklife out of these.

if that's not your bag, self-titled, 13, and think tank are wildly different from the first three. self titled and 13 are both amazing albums imo. self-titled is their ok computer, 13 is their kid a.

GlasgowKiss
09-09-2005, 07:38 PM
To my shame i only have their self titled. And it is awesome.

patrick
09-09-2005, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by neopryn

if that's not your bag, self-titled, 13, and think tank are wildly different from the first three. self titled and 13 are both amazing albums imo. self-titled is their ok computer, 13 is their kid a. well said

the s/t and 13 are two of my favorite records ever...

Nimrod's Son
09-09-2005, 11:36 PM
blue are to songs what b movies are to cinema

patrick
09-09-2005, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Nimrod's Son
blue are to songs what b movies are to cinema lame

Dead
09-10-2005, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Pumpkins23836
modern life is rubbish
I bought this used a few years ago, listened to it about one time, it was really crappy and I never listened again, even though I like Blur.

eraserhead
09-10-2005, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Nimrod's Son
blue are to songs what b movies are to cinema

THE FUCKING THREAD WAS ON BLUR NOT BLUE DIPSHIT. GET IT TOGETHER FUCKTARD.

and start with modern life is rubbish. the best one (in my humble opinion) is the self titled.

Axl Rose
09-10-2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by transluscent

WOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOO



AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-NNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! , know what I'm sayin?!:D

Nimrod's Son
09-11-2005, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by eraserhead


THE FUCKING THREAD WAS ON BLUR NOT BLUE DIPSHIT. GET IT TOGETHER FUCKTARD.

and start with modern life is rubbish. the best one (in my humble opinion) is the self titled. yeah i typed an e instead of a r

that is what happened there

smashingjj
09-11-2005, 08:30 AM
i only have the last 3 albums. have always loved 13 and s/t. i hear the great escape is a good album to buy next?

Dead
09-11-2005, 01:02 PM
Self titled is the best one.

Izzle
09-11-2005, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Axl Rose




AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-NNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! , know what I'm sayin?!:D

:rofl: