View Full Version : The Transporter 2 sucks soo much

Orenthal James
09-04-2005, 02:02 AM
dont say i told you so.

i am not pleased that i wasted money on that.

Orenthal James
09-04-2005, 02:04 AM
the only thing i liked was that it had jason statham and the girl was hot.

but the fights were horrid and most scenes were retarded.

about three quarters of the way through, i thought that this is totally a "Dead" movie.

didnt he say it was awesome?

Deleted_User
09-04-2005, 02:04 AM
wow.

you and i both sat there in the theatre, saw the preview and said 'that looks awful'.

and then you saw it.

daydreamer999
09-04-2005, 02:06 AM
anything dead says is awesome = not awesome

simple i know, but time and time again people seem to forget this

Orenthal James
09-04-2005, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by refills 79 cents
wow.

you and i both sat there in the theatre, saw the preview and said 'that looks awful'.

and then you saw it. i think it may be a different movie.

i dont think i would say that about this movie from the trailer. i had wanted to see it for a while.

i could be mistaken, but i dont think i am.

Orenthal James
Originally posted by daydreamer999
anything dead says is awesome = not awesome

simple i know, but time and time again people seem to forget this but the problem is that the rule isnt constant.

i like the OC and Lost.

I'm Hardcore
is it better than 'Skeleton Key'?

cause that was heinous

Orenthal James
09-04-2005, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by I'm Hardcore
is it better than 'Skeleton Key'?

cause that was heinous i refuse to see that movie.

actually, if a girl i liked wanted to see it, i probably would. but to be fair, i probably wouldnt like it.

I'm Hardcore
09-04-2005, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by Orenthal James
i refuse to see that movie.

actually, if a girl i liked wanted to see it, i probably would. but to be fair, i probably wouldnt like it.

so i saw this shitty movie last night......

Orenthal James
09-04-2005, 02:12 AM
i saw Murder 8y Num8ers with the first girl i ever asked out.

we dont talk anymore

Quiet CD
09-04-2005, 02:38 AM
why the hell would you even think this could be a good movie.

Dead
09-04-2005, 02:47 AM
I had some criticism for the movie, but I enjoyed it. The stunts were good, even though some were pretty unrealistic.

OC starts next week!

kiwi
09-04-2005, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by I'm Hardcore

so i saw this shitty movie last night......
it was called the year of the horse

and then some faggot stole it

I'm Hardcore
09-04-2005, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by kiwi

it was called the year of the horse

and then some faggot stole it

haha im really sorry dude!!

you'll get it on Tuesday

Shapan
09-04-2005, 03:29 AM
everyone tells me the first one sucked so why should the second one be good? i thought skeleton key was pretty good, actually.

went on a date and saw 40 year old virgin, it had its funny parts but like a lot of those movies by will ferrel's group went 30 minutes way too long.

dean moriaty
09-04-2005, 03:29 AM
but the problem is that the rule isnt constant.

i like the OC and Lost.

lost just started here. 6 episodes in and i'm enjoying it

Dead
09-04-2005, 03:30 AM
I liked the first one a lot, you guys have pretty high expectations for an action movie. :erm

I'm Hardcore
09-04-2005, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by Shapan
i thought skeleton key was pretty good, actually.

did the ending just not suck your bell-end??

most of the cinema attendee's were cracking up. i mean, wha?

Shapan
09-04-2005, 06:21 AM
i liked the ending, but i dont want to spoil it for anyone else who wants to see it. didnt surprise me too much, but i liked it, made ya think a bit.

i saw red eye right before it too, which hadnt come close to meeting any of my expectations.

I'm Hardcore
09-04-2005, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by Shapan
i liked the ending, but i dont want to spoil it for anyone else who wants to see it. didnt surprise me too much, but i liked it, made ya think a bit.

so you actually understood the ending??

Shapan
09-04-2005, 06:30 AM
well yeah it made sense, you can IM me or something if u need an explaination or my attempt of an explaination. cant sleep, but what else is new.

Orenthal James
09-04-2005, 07:06 AM
no one in this thread cares about skeleton key.

tell us the ending and the twist

Dead
09-04-2005, 12:56 PM
Don't tell the ending of skeleton key, I'm gonna rent it!!!! Ok now I can never check this thread again. :(

Orenthal James
09-04-2005, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Dead
Don't tell the ending of skeleton key, I'm gonna rent it!!!! Ok now I can never check this thread again. :(

thank go

alisonmonster
09-04-2005, 01:53 PM
i saw the first Transporter- it was one of the worst plots not to mention acting i have ever seen. I wouldnt expect the second one to be an improvement. was the car stuff even cool- to save the movie at all?

mourninglight
09-04-2005, 02:21 PM
no one in this thread cares about skeleton key.

tell us the ending and the twist <font color=99CCFF>if you have any insight or just plain smarts you can figure out what the big "twist" is long before it arrives... & I swear to god I thought the movie went on longer than it did... I would say don't bother with it. Its shite. Tho I laughed heartily @ the old woman breaking her legs... that was fun.

one of the most boring flicks i've seen in a while... Peter Sarsgaard was wasted imo.

if you truly wanna know, i'll spoil it:
<font color=000000>Turns out to be one of those body switching twists. An old husband & wife voodoo duo (or hoodoo, which is something i don't even want to go into) were lynched & burned at the house around the turn of the 20th century for trying to teach the white childern of the house some mystical b.s. Those children then grew up & sold the house to the current residents, Violet & Ben Devereaux, but Ben is an invalid (a "stroke"), so that is how Caroline ends up working there. Anyways, turns out that the night the voodoo couple were teaching the kids, they actually switched bodies with them so that they could extend their lives. Thus, when Violet & Ben came along, the same thing happened. By the time the movie takes place, Ben (or Papa Jusitfy - thats the old voodoo guy) has already switched with a young Lawyer (Sarsgaard)... Caroline is there to be Violet's (or Mama Cecile's) new body... she just doesn't know it *rolls eyes*. In the end, the old voodoo couple win & Caroline is trapped in violet's old broken body.

blah blah blah. stupid & obvious. there's even some dumb joke from "mama cecile" about how she "wanted a black one this time". </font>

highlight to be "spoiled" or don't if you still want to see this. but don't say you weren't warned.

thankfully someone else bought my ticket when i went, so i don't feel all that bad about it - other than the waste of time.</font>

Varien
09-04-2005, 02:23 PM
It can't be any worse than White Noise.

Shapan
09-04-2005, 04:54 PM
yeah mourninglight said all and more of what i thought of the end. i thought it was remotely clever, maybe its just because of the lack of storylines in suspense/horror movies these days.

white noise sucked.

Fathoms (unadored)
09-04-2005, 04:57 PM
the worst movie I've ever seen is Darkness!

most movies fucking blow though.

Satttire
09-04-2005, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Fathoms (unadored)

most movies fucking blow though.

Orenthal James
09-04-2005, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by mourninglight
Turns out to be one of those body switching twists. An old husband & wife voodoo duo (or hoodoo, which is something i don't even want to go into) were lynched & burned at the house around the turn of the 20th century for trying to teach the white childern of the house some mystical b.s. Those children then grew up & sold the house to the current residents, Violet & Ben Devereaux, but Ben is an invalid (a "stroke"), so that is how Caroline ends up working there. Anyways, turns out that the night the voodoo couple were teaching the kids, they actually switched bodies with them so that they could extend their lives. Thus, when Violet & Ben came along, the same thing happened. By the time the movie takes place, Ben (or Papa Jusitfy - thats the old voodoo guy) has already switched with a young Lawyer (Sarsgaard)... Caroline is there to be Violet's (or Mama Cecile's) new body... she just doesn't know it *rolls eyes*. In the end, the old voodoo couple win & Caroline is trapped in violet's old broken body.

blah blah blah. stupid & obvious. there's even some dumb joke from "mama cecile" about how she "wanted a black one this time".

mourninglight
09-04-2005, 06:38 PM
<font color=99CCFF>and here i was trying to be "considerate", next time i'll just go your way... </font>

Orenthal James
09-04-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by mourninglight
<font color=99CCFF>and here i was trying to be "considerate", next time i'll just go your way... </font> i only hope dead reads this thread