View Full Version : chris knox - not given lightly


daydreamer999
09-03-2005, 07:23 AM
this song fucking owns

YSI - http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1E94U0YYDR2G22LYKD7F635KMK

daydreamer999
09-04-2005, 11:27 PM
fuck you guys

someone must have downloaded the song

kiwi
09-04-2005, 11:39 PM
the vu + john lennon - recognition = chris knox

Fonzie
09-05-2005, 12:40 AM
no one care.

mercurial
09-05-2005, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by kiwi
the vu + john lennon - recognition = chris knox

he's hardly pretentios enough

i like to think chris occupies his own special little place in the world ... good sort of guy that man - my sister sent over the new toy love cd that he released for nz music month ... i cannot wipe the grin off my face when i listen to that cd - it's truly awesome!

one of my favourite moments was watching this mad 1920's black and white silent film about the devil with a live soundtrack provided by chris on keyboards - fucking bizzarre man!

talk show host
09-05-2005, 05:25 AM
In Tim's belated defense, it is a pretty cool song

Erics Trip
09-05-2005, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by talk show host
In Tim's belated defense, it is a pretty cool song
What are you defending him against?

talk show host
09-05-2005, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by Fonzie
no one care.

I was defending him against the general sentiment of this, and the fact that people seem to have ignored his thread.

Fonzie
09-05-2005, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by talk show host


I was defending him against the general sentiment of this, and the fact that people seem to have ignored his thread.

Yeah, but isn't everyone in this thread a kiwi? Therefore no one care!

mercurial
09-05-2005, 07:38 PM
turns out we're all the same guy ... haven't you fullas been paying attention to Julio?

now if only that fucker would pay me the goddamn money he owes me we could just go back to the one kiwi on this board ...

:crazy:

Fonzie
09-05-2005, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by mercurial
turns out we're all the same guy ... haven't you fullas been paying attention to Julio?

now if only that fucker would pay me the goddamn money he owes me we could just go back to the one kiwi on this board ...

:crazy:
it's amazing what pranks we pull over a measley $10!

Luke de Spa
09-05-2005, 08:13 PM
There should be a rule that no Aucklander may post directly beneath another Aucklander.

This may encourage others to post in threads such as these.

hendy
09-05-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Lucky Day Spa
There should be a rule that no Aucklander may post directly beneath another Aucklander.

Except for when Fonzie replies to himself.

Luke de Spa
09-05-2005, 10:02 PM
Yeah, that's fine.

Okay, make it "in any given thread, no one who knows daydreamer999 outside of this board may post within three posts of daydreamer999 or anyone else who knows daydreamer999 outside of this board". This doesn't apply to daydreamer999 because it's his friends that are the problem. Mayfuck was right New Zealanders are a scourge. But this will go some way towards diminishing that.

Fonzie
09-05-2005, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by hendy


Except for when Fonzie replies to himself.

haha!

talk show host
09-06-2005, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by Lucky Day Spa
Yeah, that's fine.

Okay, make it "in any given thread, no one who knows daydreamer999 outside of this board may post within three posts of daydreamer999 or anyone else who knows daydreamer999 outside of this board". This doesn't apply to daydreamer999 because it's his friends that are the problem. Mayfuck was right New Zealanders are a scourge. But this will go some way towards diminishing that.


:rofl: