View Full Version : xinlisupreme?

transluscent
09-03-2005, 12:04 AM
woo first post baby tea and toast

mistle
09-04-2005, 11:23 AM
oh hey, what i wanted to ask was (apart from who here likes this awesome band too) is anyone else downloading the 'no future' web-album from their site? because i just found out it's there and apparently it's one track at a time and one track up for download at a time, so i can't get the four prior released songs and i'm loving 'i am a new christ' so yeah.. if anyone has thm that'd be sweet

ryan patrick
09-04-2005, 05:30 PM
xinlisupreme rule

Murder License is where it's at

Aeris Hilton
09-05-2005, 12:42 AM
ryan i said this in your hipinion thread but i bought Black Vase double vinyl

i want you to like me :(

ryan patrick
09-05-2005, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Sean Casey
ryan i said this in your hipinion thread but i bought Black Vase double vinyl

i want you to like me :(

yeah the thread was dead before i got back so i didn't feel like bumping it.

do you like it?

the first track is pretty obnoxious and i probably won't listen to it too much, but most of the rest of the album is great.

i have the 2LP on order through the shitty place i work at cause i can get it for like $11 there since they don't usually stock vinyl they sell it wholesale pretty much. but it's not showing up so i might have to get it someplace else.

D.
09-05-2005, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by ryan patrick

yeah the thread was dead before i got back so i didn't feel like bumping it.

do you like it?

the first track is pretty obnoxious and i probably won't listen to it too much, but most of the rest of the album is great.

i have the 2LP on order through the shitty place i work at cause i can get it for like $11 there since they don't usually stock vinyl they sell it wholesale pretty much. but it's not showing up so i might have to get it someplace else.
where do you work?

ryan patrick
09-05-2005, 04:56 PM
Hastings (your entertainment superstore)

D.
09-05-2005, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by ryan patrick
Hastings (your entertainment superstore)
i've never been to hastings, so they are not my entertainment superstore!

mistle
09-09-2005, 12:23 PM
i found another thing i was looking for. the web single "zouave's blue" which of course turned out to be fantastic
so if like me you didn't get it when it was on their site, do check it out

with x's for t's: hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=40UO79GG