View Full Version : Garbage In Vancouver

wpc33
08-31-2005, 02:09 PM
Holy living fuck, guys. If you're anywhere near vancity tonight, go see their second show at The Commodore. Last night was unbeeelievable. The whole band was so full of energy. It was the best show I've seen. Better than M. Manson, Kiss, Tori, White Stripes, and yes, TSP.
Shirley Manson blows my mind...

....and that's all:(

But seriously, HOLY SHIT!!!! An edrenalined performance that would win over a stadium.
I'm seeing them again tonite and I urge you all with the means to come

EDIT: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y291/wpc33/Josh-Shirley.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y291/wpc33/Josh-Butch.jpg

Izzle
08-31-2005, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by wpc33

WHY DO YUO LOVE HER??????

danondorf
08-31-2005, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by wpc33
Holy living fuck, guys. If you're anywhere near vancity tonight, go see their second show at The Commodore. Last night was unbeeelievable. The whole band was so full of energy. It was the best show I've seen. Better than M. Manson, Kiss, Tori, White Stripes, and yes, TSP.

I saw Garbage @ The Wiltern. The set has been almost the same set since the tour for Beautiful Garbage. It was good, but not great; basically Garbage puts on the same show for almost every show (I have been to many of their shows since Version 2.0). And Manson(Marilyn) sucks, so does Kiss. The White Stripes were amazing at the Greek Theatre on Aug.18; they played 36 songs, a way better show than Billy's shitty show I went to.

smashingjj
08-31-2005, 04:58 PM
Seriously, someone should do something about all the garbage in vancouver

wpc33
09-01-2005, 10:16 PM
There is me with the greatest woman in rock, and me looking positively gaunt with the man, Butch Vig. They were soooo cool, and Shirley asked me if I wanted a picture after the autograph! I am so giddy :eek:

neopryn
09-01-2005, 10:19 PM
she looks like she should be carrying a broomstick around

Luke de Spa
09-01-2005, 10:57 PM
She looks hungry.