View Full Version : HAHAHAHAhahahahaha

Krazee's Ghost
08-30-2005, 11:07 AM
:eek:

You're not serious...is someone getting a little too power hungry?? Trying to compensate for something???

Fuck off you little punk...closing a thread isn't going to change a damn thing, nor will it shut me up.

But thanks for showing you care :love:

Nimrod's Son
08-30-2005, 11:08 AM
Who closed what now

sppunk
08-30-2005, 11:09 AM
I wasn't trying to "shut you up," but you had already ruined that thread, so if you want to fight start your own.

Krazee's Ghost
08-30-2005, 11:19 AM
Who the fuck are you to wave your dick around and declare threads RUINED? Especially by me? I know you fucking hate me, but there's a lot more stupid inane bullshit that goes on around here...you just like to be a pompous asshole and rub in the fact that you have power. ON A MESSAGEBOARD NO LESS!!! How transparent and pathetic...

Well I hope you got your rocks off SAVING THE WORLD FROM MY THREAD RUINING ABILITIES!!!!!!!!!!! Sppunk. Keep up the good work!

(I can just as easily go "ruin" every other thread, so I STILL really don't understand what the fuck your point is)

sppunk
08-30-2005, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Krazee's Ghost
Who the fuck are you to wave your dick around and declare threads RUINED? Especially by me? I know you fucking hate me, but there's a lot more stupid inane bullshit that goes on around here...you just like to be a pompous asshole and rub in the fact that you have power. ON A MESSAGEBOARD NO LESS!!! How transparent and pathetic...

Well I hope you got your rocks off SAVING THE WORLD FROM MY THREAD RUINING ABILITIES!!!!!!!!!!! Sppunk. Keep up the good work!

(I can just as easily go "ruin" every other thread, so I STILL really don't understand what the fuck your point is) I hope you're so MAD you LEAVE NETPHORIA FOREVER for the fourth time.

And I abuse power? I bet you can't name two "powerful" things I've done in a month. You know why? Because I don't do anything. Except to piss you off, but that's just because you're a horrid piece of shit that needs to learn to use birth control effectively.

Mayfuck
08-30-2005, 11:23 AM
where can i find this thread

sppunk
08-30-2005, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Mayfuck
where can i find this thread I just reopened it. Attn: Barden.

Krazee's Ghost
08-30-2005, 11:24 AM
POINT PROVEN.

Have fun being a dickhole to me on a messageboard...HOPE IT MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE A <U>REAL</U> MAN!!!!!!

Lord knows you need it...

Now I'm going to go cry myself to sleep because the whore queen can't respond to my last comment!!!! :cry::cry:

Krazee's Ghost
08-30-2005, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by sppunk
I hope you're so MAD you LEAVE NETPHORIA FOREVER for the fourth time.

...and just for you, dear...I'm going to make it a point to post here AS MUCH AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE, just to PISS <b>YOU</b> OFF. :)

sppunk
08-30-2005, 11:31 AM

...and just for you, dear...I'm going to make it a point to post here AS MUCH AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE, just to PISS <b>YOU</b> OFF. :) It appears you're the one that gets easily riled up over the Internet, not me.

You might want to go read your last 200 or so replies, I believe nearly 80 percent are ripping someone.

Anyway, off to lunch with the wife.

Krazee's Ghost
08-30-2005, 11:35 AM

You might want to go read your last 200 or so replies, I believe nearly 80 percent are ripping someone.

Yeah, its called I'm a bitch.

Mayfuck
08-30-2005, 11:37 AM
It appears you're the one that gets easily riled up over the Internet, not me.

Anyway, off to lunch with the wife.

Smooth move guy. I especially liked the last sentence. It indicates that you have a life and reduces Krazee to just some minor annoyance. I liked that you mentioned the wife at the end. Cause that indicates not only do you have a life, but a good life. That was very good sppunk. I think you really showed Krazee how minor and insignificant she is.

Future Boy
08-30-2005, 11:38 AM

Yeah, its called I'm a bitch.

REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11
OMGWTF!!!

Izzle
08-30-2005, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Future Boy

REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11
OMGWTF!!!

moz
08-30-2005, 11:46 AM
i find someone in this thread far more obnoxious than sppunk which is pretty damn bad

i can see why stacy quit. shes totally insane when shes here. she cant let anything slide. i guess it was either stop posting and stop being a maniac or continue posting and not being able to help it

Krazee's Ghost
08-30-2005, 11:53 AM
REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!!

Krazee's Ghost
08-30-2005, 11:53 AM
REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!! REALLLYYYY!??!!!!11 OMGWTF!!!