View Full Version : Anyone else catch Hogan's last match??

Eulogy
08-22-2005, 12:38 AM
It was kind of shitty...but what could you really expect from two old farts. I was sure that Michaels was going to kick out of that....eh.

And the CUSTODY OF *******K ladder match was awesome. haha. oh man, I was brought back to 7th grade instantly.

Nate the Grate
08-22-2005, 12:53 AM
hot daughter

FearFactory
08-22-2005, 12:57 AM
Sorry. I've got better things to do. Like sit around and post on netphoria.

Eulogy
08-22-2005, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by FearFactory
Sorry. I've got better things to do. Like sit around and post on netphoria.

dude

There was a match

that decided who got custody of a kid

and they did it by hanging the "custody papers" in a briefcase above the middle of the ring

and in order to win, a ladder had to be set up and climbed, and someone had to grab the briefcase

it was totally ridiculous. at one point, the child came into the ring and tried to shake one of the guys off the ladder. hahahahaha. then the guy was going to punch the kid in the face.

talk show host
08-22-2005, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by Eulogy

dude

There was a match

that decided who got custody of a kid

and they did it by hanging the "custody papers" in a briefcase above the middle of the ring

and in order to win, a ladder had to be set up and climbed, and someone had to grab the briefcase

it was totally ridiculous. at one point, the child came into the ring and tried to shake one of the guys off the ladder. hahahahaha. then the guy was going to punch the kid in the face.

Fuck me "pro" wrestling is retarded. And to think, there are still people who actually think it's all real.

FearFactory
08-22-2005, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by talk show host

Fuck me "pro" wrestling is retarded. And to think, there are still people who actually think it's all real.

The correct term would be "scripted". They pull their punches and don't really hurt the other guys when they drop them on their head.. usually.

Elvis The Fat Years
08-22-2005, 01:51 AM
didnt he have his last mach 10 years ago.

fuckin fag wrestling.

someone 'pile drive' me

MeAndMyLlama
08-22-2005, 02:09 AM
last matches dont really mean shit elvis the fat years is right. he probably wont be back for a while though

thischarmingman
08-22-2005, 06:07 PM
Thankfully I did not. I hate Hogan so much.

And I said all along that they should have done away with the briefcase and just hung *******k above the ring. So that whoever carries him down gets to be his father. It would've been much more thrilling.

Mooney
08-22-2005, 06:18 PM
i gave my cousin a ddt off the arm of my couch in the basement onto concrete floor, once. it rendered him unconscious. :)

Deleted_User
08-22-2005, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Mooney
i gave my cousin a ddt off the arm of my couch in the basement onto concrete floor, once. it rendered him unconscious. :) what the fuck!

Mooney
08-22-2005, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by refills 79 cents
what the fuck!

every year after christmas dinner, we would always wrestle in my basement. of course we were only probably around seven or eight. he taunted me by flexing his muscles, claiming to be the undefeatable brett 'the hitman hart'. i got pissed and took him up on the couch, put his head under my arm and slammed him down off the couch.:erm. his little sister was watching and she started to cry and ran upstairs to get his parents.

FearFactory
08-23-2005, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Mooney
i gave my cousin a ddt off the arm of my couch in the basement onto concrete floor, once. it rendered him unconscious. :)

Jesus, you sadistic fuck!

Eulogy
08-23-2005, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by thischarmingman
Thankfully I did not. I hate Hogan so much.

And I said all along that they should have done away with the briefcase and just hung *******k above the ring. So that whoever carries him down gets to be his father. It would've been much more thrilling.

Oh, well I was rooting for Shawn Michaels, obviously.

FearFactory
08-23-2005, 12:30 AM

Why, do you have a crush on him?

Eulogy
08-23-2005, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by FearFactory

Why, do you have a crush on him?

I wasn't around for Hogan, and so I don't give a shit about him.

funnygeezus
08-23-2005, 01:03 AM
And the CUSTODY OF *******K ladder match was awesome. haha. oh man, I was brought back to 7th grade instantly.

why? did your biological father, whom you knew and loved as a close family friend, reveal to you and the world on network televison that you are adopted and subsequently challenge the man who raised you to a gimmick match for custody of you when you were in the seventh grade? that must have been rough.

Shapan
08-23-2005, 01:17 AM

holy shit shawn michaels and hogan are still wrestling?

man...

some of the shit that goes down in wrestling is hardcore. i remember the craziest match i saw back when i was into wrestling was that hell in a cell match between the undertaker and mankind. i was surprised mankind didnt die, a couple of times.

alexthestampede
08-23-2005, 01:20 AM
did you guys see that match a few years back where the one guy lost it because the other guy really hurt him and ended up breaking his nose punching him in the face?

talk show host
08-23-2005, 01:48 AM

....did anyone else think this said something slightly different the first time they read it?