View Full Version : I got all my traffic/car/registration stuff cleared up today!!!

wHATcOLOR
08-19-2005, 08:58 PM
well, most of it. i have the best chick in the world as a friend and she came wiht me. i was going to give up at a few various points in the day and she convinced me we could get it done. 6 citations, 2 parking tickets, 4 courts, dmv, expired registration, smog test, $2400 bucks. only thing is a failed the smog test so i have to have some work done on my car and then my "temp" registration will be extended.

but dudes, i'm so happy!!

party down with me!! :banoonoo:

El Scorcho
08-19-2005, 08:59 PM
HIGH FIVES
IT'S VACATION TIME BRUTHAS

wHATcOLOR
08-19-2005, 09:00 PM
yeah!!!!!!!! let's party down tonight!!! ~!!!!!

RopeyLopey
08-19-2005, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Jerome
"temp" registration will be extended.

what does this mean - "temp"? you either have driving licence or you don't, right?

but yeah :)

wHATcOLOR
08-19-2005, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by RopeyLopey

what does this mean - "temp"? you either have driving licence or you don't, right?

but yeah :)

yeah, i have a license. but there is a registration for my car which is expired. they extended it until october (meaning it's temporary) for a fee, and it will be extended until july once i have passed the smog test

RopeyLopey
08-19-2005, 09:15 PM

yeah, i have a license. but there is a registration for my car which is expired. they extended it until october (meaning it's temporary) for a fee, and it will be extended until july once i have passed the smog test oh I see. yay for good friends.

wHATcOLOR
08-19-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by RopeyLopey
oh I see. yay for good friends.

yeah seeeeriously. she came out of nowhere, i met her at work. i'm going to her birthday party tonight.

bardy
08-19-2005, 09:46 PM

yeah seeeeriously. she came out of nowhere, i met her at work. i'm going to her birthday party tonight.

I thought you were taking a nap, sleepy head.

Rigwarl
08-20-2005, 04:17 PM
Jerome check your pm

wHATcOLOR
08-20-2005, 04:31 PM
ok man i wrote you back