View Full Version : Is anyone else having problems signing into yahoo messenger?

Krazee's Ghost
08-11-2005, 02:45 PM
I enter my user name and password and it flashes real quick to the signing in screen...then it just shows the sleeping face thing and the "sign in" button. It never signs me in. :(

Izzle
08-11-2005, 02:48 PM
go for a walk instead.

Krazee's Ghost
08-11-2005, 02:51 PM
I would except...I'm being paid to sit here.

Izzle
08-11-2005, 02:54 PM
then at least make a meal of the situation. duct tape yourself to the chair, encourage your co-workers to do so as well, and engage in some sort of paralympic work-oriented line dance.

The Stars Fell
08-11-2005, 02:55 PM
works for me. try redownloading it

Krazee's Ghost
08-11-2005, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Izzle
then at least make a meal of the situation. duct tape yourself to the chair, encourage your co-workers to do so as well, and engage in some sort of paralympic work-oriented line dance.

lol...great idea!

Sadly, the only other coworker here is my 78 year old boss, and I don't think he'd be able to do it...even without the duct tape and chair. :erm

Krazee's Ghost
08-11-2005, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by The Stars Fell
works for me. try redownloading it

I never use it for anything besides the fact that its the only way I can take pictures with my webcam. So I'm trying to first download a program for my webcam...but if that doesn't work then I might try re-installing yahoo msgr. The last time I tried to re-install an internet related program, it fucked up because I have some screwed up firewall shit going on on this computer.

I just haven't had the best luck with electronics lately...