View Full Version : "i just wanted to let you know..."

Knight0440
08-03-2005, 01:35 AM
From Shawn Osmond:

"i just wanted to let you know how fucking retarded you come across in your posts....maybe not to the average netphorian, but to an intelligent, clear-thinking person such as myself...it's too bad that your deadbeat parents never raised you to understand the realities of life, and how to grow up and live your life without a chip on your shoulder."

Hmmmm... Someone care to analyze? Shawn appears to have no class consciousness... and likes slinging insults. Granted this is an old email, but I'm feeling mischievous tonight.

God the stink is unbearable. Whew! It's nice to air out the mail box once in a while.

sleeper
08-03-2005, 01:38 AM
nothing wrong with slinging insults, as long as its an accompaniment and not a substitute for actual argument. everyone feels malicious sometimes, i say indulge

he is a moron though

Debaser
08-03-2005, 01:44 AM
he pm'd you this? lol, you really got under his skin. good job.

Future Boy
08-03-2005, 02:01 AM
At least you're not The Omega Concern.

mercurial
08-03-2005, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by sleeper
nothing wrong with slinging insults, as long as its an accompaniment and not a substitute for actual argument. everyone feels malicious sometimes, i say indulge

he is a moron though

Sometimes though, an argument can be so stupendously idiotic, you just can't help yourself. The only recourse is to insult like the wild little fucker you are.