View Full Version : Favorite post on the SP Board:

wHATcOLOR
07-20-2005, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Corgan Rules

Ummmm buddy....don't tell me how to listen to the pumpkins. My opinions are just as good as yours. Sounds like you have too much time on your hands to dig our 15 year old articles and stuff. Fuck you too asking me how big of a fan I am. I am a bigger fan than you dipshit! Did I say that I couldn't tell the difference between them in those songs? Where the fuck did you get that? I guess you are assuming. Rule #1: Don't assume shit! Ok? That's a fuckin joke! How many times have you seen Billy in concert? I bet I have been to more than you. Does that make me a bigger fan? I don't know....there is no way to tell. Don't tell me I am not a big fan because I didn't answer you about song I never really cared for in the 1st place. OK? You are just acting like the rest of these morons now too. You are sure getting opinionated

I appreciate your comments, but you are not the dad of this board. If you have been reading all of my posts, which you have not, then you would see that I used to get attacked for nothing then I said fuck it and I am firing back at these bitches.

I stand by my 1st comment on this post. I really agree that is the case. Why the fuck can't I bring that up just because it pisses off everyone? I don't give a shit! Why can't you wake up and see the correct picture??

2Marlon2Brando
07-20-2005, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Jerome
Don't assume shit! Ok? ...How many times have you seen Billy in concert? I bet I have been to more than you.

i think thats my favorite part

neopryn
07-20-2005, 09:08 PM
What exactly did Iha do that was so great on these songs you mentioned?

later...

Did I say that I couldn't tell the difference between them in those songs? Where the fuck did you get that? I guess you are assuming.

Stinky Pinky
07-20-2005, 09:08 PM
we still have one of those here?

RopeyLopey
07-20-2005, 09:10 PM
Corgan Rules is so far my Netphorian of the year.

BeautifulLoser
07-20-2005, 09:29 PM
He's the inspiration for the sig...

Karl Connor
07-20-2005, 09:45 PM
did you ever get to suck Corgan Rules' dick jerome?

Karl Connor
07-20-2005, 09:45 PM
that sig is a masterpiece BL

neopryn
07-20-2005, 10:05 PM
deviousj made it

wHATcOLOR
07-20-2005, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Randall Sandell
did you ever get to suck Corgan Rules' dick jerome?

nope. :( i started all that to try to drive him off..

i am starting to kind of like that guy though

BeautifulLoser
07-20-2005, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Randall Sandell
that sig is a masterpiece BL

Devious J is the man

Dead
07-20-2005, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Jerome

i am starting to kind of like that guy though Just as I'm starting to dislike him.

Mariner
07-20-2005, 11:19 PM
I appreciate your comments, but you are not the dad of this board.

:Skeptical

better than new
07-20-2005, 11:21 PM
i think i liked the SP board when it was quiet better than now. then again i suppose that goes without saying.