SuckSuckStyle
07-19-2005, 03:15 PM
oh man neither do i

DeviousJ
07-19-2005, 03:15 PM
Your score is zero

DeviousJ
07-19-2005, 03:16 PM
Now whatever the result it will be better than you thought!

SuckSuckStyle
07-19-2005, 03:16 PM
so whats up

obscured01
07-19-2005, 03:19 PM
<font color="dab9ea">My credit score is horrible... I looked it up the other day.

I figure though, that when I move back in with my mom for a few months before I move back out, I could pay off my credit cards with what I was paying on my rent :/

</font>

DeadSwan
07-19-2005, 03:22 PM
nothing. i'm unemployed for the next bit. i have another job lined up, but the start date keeps changing :erm

i'm also looking at apartments. i have to find a place by the end of august for myself and two others, and given our budget, it's kind of difficult. oh well. there's an affordable 3 bedroom i looked at yesterday, newly remodeled, nice lighting, backyard, daylight basement (great for storage and art projects) allows cats, but damn, i don't know what my credit score is. oh, and if i move in that place, i get the month of august free. which means i could move the hell out of the tiny dump i'm in now and have a 3 bedroom all to myself for an entire month (my friends aren't moving out until the beginning of september.)

i'm just scared and i hate being an adult. all this talk about college is making me nostalgic. everyday i feel like i'm becoming more and more of a loser.

and how are you?

SuckSuckStyle
07-19-2005, 03:28 PM
apartment hunting sucks. especially in an expensive city. especially on a budget. I've been in our apartment by myself for almost a month because my roommate isnt back from california yet. she should be back late thurs/early friday. I kind of dont want her to come back. I really like living by myself. I like to walk around without a shirt on.

i'm not bad. it's so fucking humid here. at work at the moment not much to do summer semesters are slow and i'm going to practice later. i REALLY need to do laundry but i dont get paid until friday. I have one pair of underwear left and i spilled bong water on my bath towel. i also REALLY need a swiffer or something because my kitchen floor is so nasty and sticky from beer. And all the lights went out in my kitchen.

taking care of yourself is tough work.

DeadSwan
07-19-2005, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by SuckSuckStyle

taking care of yourself is tough work.

fuckin' tell me about it

at least it's not disgusting over here. i do NOT miss east coast summers. :cool:

when are you going to come to california so we can smoke a bowl?

i don't even smoke pot anymore but i'd do it with you

SuckSuckStyle
07-19-2005, 03:35 PM
i JUST got back. i was there for 5 weeks. how long have you been there?

I probably won't be back until christmas.

harry
07-19-2005, 03:37 PM
You know swans are very expensive and if you didn't fuck and kill them, rather just sell them you'd probably earn loads. Unless your from Britain where all the swans belong to the Queen

DeadSwan
07-19-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by harry
You know swans are very expensive and if you didn't fuck and kill them, rather just sell them you'd probably earn loads. Unless your from Britain where all the swans belong to the Queen

swans have razor-sharp teeth and should be banished from the earth

harry
07-19-2005, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by DeadSwan

swans have razor-sharp teeth and should be banished from the earth

Did they give you a peck where the sun don't shine. Or shines all to often in your case especially when your at lakes.

mirrar
07-19-2005, 04:16 PM
yeah i'm kind of scared about cleaning out our apartment now because we've kind of let it go to hell and i don't want to know what's hiding under all the furniture.