View Full Version : live-gig goosebumps

severin
07-18-2005, 07:04 AM
i don't know when this happened the last time, but yesterday i saw the frames at a festival over here, and it left me totally speechless...goosebumps all over my body...fucking awesome.

so, this is more or less a the frames appreciation thread

ChristHimself!
07-18-2005, 07:22 AM
I have never heard the frames but I will add that the first time I saw mogwai I was completely sober and had continuous eargasms throughout their entire set <3

severin
07-18-2005, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by ShotFullOfDiamonds
I have never heard the frames

me neither until yesterday. you should. they are great.

the first time I saw mogwai I was completely sober and had continuous eargasms throughout their entire set <3

yeah, same here

Rockin' Cherub
07-18-2005, 07:55 AM
there's a local band here called the frames. they suck. i kept telling everybody that this name already exists and they sort of didn't believe me. :erm

Nothing/everything
07-18-2005, 07:56 AM
i was at this motorpsycho gig in amsterdam about 2 years ago. They kicked off with an extended version of stained glass, which ended in bits of massive bass feedback. It was so loud, but goosebumps all over.

mirrar
07-18-2005, 09:28 AM
I have never heard the frames but I will add that the first time I saw mogwai I was completely sober and had continuous eargasms throughout their entire set <3 i saw them stoned off my ass from the front row and i was so confused. i'd never even heard them before, and i was all like... WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? i enjoyed it though. but i was vibrating with them the whole time.

Trotskilicious
07-19-2005, 07:50 AM
Bolly playing for martha with his dad was a tearjerker.

mirrar
07-19-2005, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Trotskilicious
Bolly playing for martha with his dad was a tearjerker. oh good god i was sobbing.

Nidhogg
07-20-2005, 02:14 PM
Radiohead - The National Anthem

Oh man.