View Full Version : Tejada should not be the All Star MVP

Nimrod's Son
07-12-2005, 11:27 PM
I've never seen a player more hyped by the media

Jesus

I hate to say it but David Ortiz deserves it a lot more

sppunk
07-12-2005, 11:29 PM
Agree. Although there really wasn't a true MVP. The AL dominated the NL in all aspects, yet again.

I wish Ichiro wouldn't have fucked up Ortiz' chance to get an at-bat with one or two in scoring position. Oh well.

Ensoul
07-12-2005, 11:30 PM
like he needs that Corvette :rofl:

Nimrod's Son
07-12-2005, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Ensoul
like he needs that Corvette :rofl: he should give it to Peter Gammons for sucking his dick for 3 years

sppunk
07-12-2005, 11:31 PM
like he needs that Corvette :rofl: I've always found it pointless in these games to give away stuff like that. I think they should give them 100k, then a large sum to the charity of their choice.

sppunk
07-12-2005, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Nimrod's Son
he should give it to Peter Gammons for sucking his dick for 3 years I don't notice any dick-sucking, just saying the guy's the best hitter in the American League. Which he is, and only getting better.

Ensoul
07-13-2005, 07:27 PM
I thought Francona did a good job though... getting everyone but two players (relievers) was well done. and fans want to see Rivera, just like LaRussa put Clemens in anyways... but Clemens is in top ten for best pitcher of all time and Rivera is the best closer of all time. And they both didn't overuse them...

I like Francona's joke about how he was upset he couldn't pitch Rivera nine innings in preparation for Yanks-Sox tomorrow. :rofl:

Orenthal James
07-14-2005, 05:36 PM
I thought Francona did a good job though... getting everyone but two players (relievers) was well done. and fans want to see Rivera, just like LaRussa put Clemens in anyways... but Clemens is in top ten for best pitcher of all time and Rivera is the best closer of all time. And they both didn't overuse them...

I like Francona's joke about how he was upset he couldn't pitch Rivera nine innings in preparation for Yanks-Sox tomorrow. :rofl:

yeah, when he was talking in the dugout in the fifth, saying that he really wanted to get Rivera ready to take the mound the next inning.

i chuckled

Ensoul
07-14-2005, 05:43 PM
Mussina
Johnson
Chacon
May
Redding

Cashman can go to hell for setting us up this hellhole of a rotation.

I knew Wang was too good to be true... out for the year. :mad: :mad: :mad: