View Full Version : zwan fall recording

MayonaiseOfTheGraySkies
07-28-2002, 11:56 PM
in chicago. september/october. i don't know if this is old news. so i guess the album won't be out in october. sorry if this has already been revealed.

Example
07-29-2002, 09:45 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by MayonaiseOfTheGraySkies:
in chicago. september/october. i don't know if this is old news. so i guess the album won't be out in october. sorry if this has already been revealed.</font>

I was under the impression that they are already in the studio.

MonteLDS
07-29-2002, 09:58 AM
from what i heard they should be out of the sutdio's now. What source do u have.

Stearnsie
07-29-2002, 11:40 AM
That sucks it's taking sooo long! I guess I can understand though. They did a lot of songs for the Spun soundtrack and their own album.

I think the first thing we'll hear out of them though will be the soundtrack.

severin
07-29-2002, 12:27 PM
would it be possible, that it will be something like air did with "the virgin suicides"? the whole OST for Spun by Zwan being the first album

Mr. Restroom TP Refiller
07-29-2002, 12:44 PM
Post your source, retard.

Reyngel
07-29-2002, 12:46 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by severin:
would it be possible, that it will be something like air did with "the virgin suicides"? the whole OST for Spun by Zwan being the first album</font>

Maybe, but that would be so lame. I would think Billy would wanna introduce that band on a more cooler note than the Spun movie, but eh...

Reyngel
07-29-2002, 12:49 PM
...although, hmm. Maybe that does make a lot of sense. Maybe that's why we don't know what label they'll be on, since it's not an official album, but rather a Soundtrack...

DoctaSoma
07-29-2002, 03:07 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by severin:
would it be possible, that it will be something like air did with "the virgin suicides"? the whole OST for Spun by Zwan being the first album</font>

That could be kinda cool, if a real Zwan album came out soon after. So essentially we end up with 30 studio songs released instaid of ~15. But the real Zwan album would have to have the strongest songs, and be cohesive etc. Anyway I think that this idea has the potential to be really cool.

-Ben

Mr MacPhisto
07-29-2002, 03:12 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by MonteLDS:
from what i heard they should be out of the sutdio's now. What source do u have. </font>

learn how to spell. there is a spell check on here to help you.

MayonaiseOfTheGraySkies
07-30-2002, 04:11 AM
from what i understand, they went into the studio for 2 or 3 months at the start of sumemr, in may. then i heard mention of a hiatus, but i can't confirm that, and have no clue how long it was for if it did indeed happen. now i hear they're going to be in a different studio in chicago for part of september and/or october. that's all i have.

karmacoma
07-30-2002, 06:15 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Mr MacPhisto:
learn how to spell. there is a spell check on here to help you.</font>

lol

The Gaddrow
07-30-2002, 07:05 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Mr MacPhisto:
there is a spell check on here to help you.</font>
Frank :
Due to the current advertising climate, SpellChecker.net no longer offers a banner supported service.

I guess he's going to have to rely on common sense.

Oops!

Stearnsie
07-30-2002, 10:33 AM
At least from the trailors of Spun, we have an idea of some songs that are on the soundtrack:

Number of the Beast: bleeeeh
Jesus: lovely with the piano
Wasting Time: like it A Lot.
Unknown song: Also like it A Lot. With piano
"you think you know, you think you know but you don't..."
or something to that effect. hehe.

AnOdeToNoOne13
07-31-2002, 09:33 AM
they are gunna tour when they put their album out aren't they?

------------------
Destroy the mind, destroy the body, but you cannot destroy the heart.